What the hell happened to Joe Lieberman?
How do you go from being the Democratic Vice Presidential nominee eight years ago to being John McCain's lapdog today? Perhaps a nocturnal visit from Nosferatu Bush . . . oh, the fangs, the blood, the foul and deadly bacterial venom . . . worse than the bite of the Komodo Dragon. That might have done it. I can think of nothing else powerful enough to make the transformation.
Except LOVE. Yes, that could be it. I heard McCain giving an interview the other evening: "Joe is a wonderful, warm man. So warm, so wonderful. The other evening, I asked Joe if he would be there for me. He rolled over, looked deep into my eyes, and said, 'John, I would bend over forward for you . . . you just ask . . . and I will deliver. Or you can deliver. Or we can take turns delivering.' That's the kind of guy Joe is," McCain continued, "a real stand-up guy. Unless you want him to kneel or lie down . . . or roll over and pant."
Yes, love. That could be it.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Drink to me only with thine eyes!
Labels:
George W. Bush,
Joe Lieberman,
John McCain,
Komodo dragon,
Nosferatu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment