Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just Shoot Me!

If Sarah "Bushette" Palin becomes our next VP, please just shoot me and put me out of my misery.

I don't think I can stand to listen to that nasal, annoying harangue for four years! Maybe rather than shooting me, you could just give me a one-way ticket to Canada or the Netherlands. I won't have to suffer through 12 straight years of Republican crapola AND I will have healthcare coverage without having to wait until I'm 65! Whoopee!!! I could actually afford to retire!

It was tough, but I managed to slosh through her BS rhetoric that the other Bush Babies wrote for her to toss at Joe Biden. Lots of one-liners, lots of zingers, zero substance . . . it was her address at the RNC revisited. As Yogi Berra says, it was deja vu all over again.

Here's the really astounding part: the Red team is pretending to be happy that she's the Veep candidate!?! WTF? She whose most impressive qualification is - as Senator Fred Thompson, the movie star who may not be much of a senator but plays one in Washington, recounted with pride at the RNC - SHE's PROBABLY THE FIRST REPUBLICAN PREZ OR VP CANDIDATE SINCE TEDDY ROOSEVELT WHO CAN FIELD DRESS A MOOSE!!!

Yep, that's certainly a quality I've always looked for in a Presidential or VP candidate! Oh, and she's had Real Management Experience. Since when did being the Mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, a town outside Anchorage with a population of fewer than 6,000, constitute Real Management Experience? For that matter, since when did being a first-term Governor of Alaska (she was elected governor in 2006) constitute Real Management Experience? Or being any other kind of politician constitute Real Management Experience (RME)? Do the Reds even know what RME is??? Are they as stupid as they seem on this issue, or are they grasping at straws to say something impressive about this unbelieveably desperate and obvious ploy to woo over dejected Hillary voters?

I think it's the latter. They're NOT stupid. Some of the lemmings that follow the party leaders and blindly do their bidding ARE stupid and/or delusional. But the monied dudes that rule the party and have their hands up their candidates' asses like master puppeteers are not stupid! But they're dangerous . . . and they're scary. They have no qualms about packing up the whole lot of us dissenters and free-thinkers and sending us off to Gitmo to rot while they pile up the obscene profits they stand to gain under a McCain administration.

But back to Sarah Bushette. As I've said before, I don't have a personal disgust issue with McCain as I do with Dubya. But I freaking can't stand Ms. Bushette. She's Dubya in a skirt! (Ugh, what an image!) I don't know if she partied and snorted coke the way Dubya did before George the Elder and Babs the Biddy took him aside and pinned back his ears (although they must have come unpinned, 'cause only Ross Perot rivals him in the protruding ear department).

But she's just as willing to rape and pillage the environment and our animal friends - she's just itching to screw up the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge (beware of those who are eager to foul their own nests!) and as maniacal as Ted Nugent in heat about opening up a Big Bazooka of Whipass on the unwary caribou!

But bless her little black, nasal, annoying heart . . . she sure don't cotton to those there Gay Americans (in spite of pretending to be a POPULIST, for God's sake!!!). Yeah, when it comes to queers, she's in full support of the TRADITIONAL CONCEPT OF MARRIAGE - marriage is reserved for one man and one woman . . . and don't try to throw any of those beasties into the mix either, you guys, because that's just not the way we do things in Wasilla, do ya hear????

Uh . . . Sarah . . . Ms. Bushette . . . what about the TRADITIONAL CONCEPT OF HAVING CHILDREN???? Uh . . . didn't your little sassy-ass daughter, Bristol The Red-Hot Pistol, do the WILD THING with that notorious HORN-DOG Levi Johnston??? I think that's how that baby got made . . . talk about your Bridge to Nowhere. Where goest thou, Sarah Bushette??? Where speakest thou?

How art thou able to speak out of both sides of thy mouth and STILL sound so all-fired ANNOYING???

On second thought, if Ms. Bushette gets elected, you won't have to shoot me . . . I'm sure the hockey mom with the AK-47 will take care of that herself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What! No comment about last night's historical moment? I was sure I'd find a lengthy hoopla!

If McCain and Palin and won, I was certain I would have to resort to daily prayer that McCain would live out his term, a stretch for a long time agnostic. Now I realize I will probably have to do so anyway, both to keep Obama safe and to give him the strength and wisdom to get the country headed in a new, united, positive, green direction where we all work together for the common good. What a weight he has on his shoulders!
Kerrie